5 Foods I can’t live without – August Healthy Living/Fitness Blogger Writing Challenge – Aug. 5th
I’ve made it 5 straight days of posting!! So today’s challenge from the Fitness Cheerleader was to pick 5 foods I can’t live without. Only 5?!?!?!?! Anyone that has ever spent a day with me knows I’m an eater. I could probably out eat Michael Phelps when he’s training for the Olympics. That’s how much I love food. I would last about 5 seconds on Survivor. So if I had to pick the 5 foods I would gladly eat scorpions to get if I ever were trapped on a deserted island, here they are…
The 5 Foods I Can’t Live Without
1. Greek Yogurt – This is my go to snack. It currently occupies about half of my fridge. I’m not kidding. If you don’t believe me, I’ll post a pic of my fridge, freshly stocked with Greek yogurt goodness.
2. Quinoa – Really, I’m not sure how I ever lived before discovering this wonder grain.
3. Cheese – I’ve posted about my love of cheese on here many times. I love cheese. This is why I fail miserably every time I try to go vegan. This is also why I live just across the river from Wisconsin and put up with their crazy cheesehead shenanigans.
4. Spinach – But is has to be fresh. I still can’t do cooked. Smoothies, salads, pizza, on burgers, in wraps… I can eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
5. Frozen custard – Culver’s Concrete Mixer… Need I say more???