5 Weird Things That I like – August Healthy Living/Fitness Blogger Writing Challenge – Aug. 10th
After taking a day off, I’m back into the Blogging Challenge from the Fitness Cheerleader. Today, she wanted to know about 5 weird things that I like.
1. I love to cross stitch to relax. My mom taught me when I was young. The coolest thing I ever did was a poster size wall hanging Mother Goose birth announcement for a friend’s baby. Sounds nerdy, but it was incredibly cute
2. Tortillas with peanut butter are my go to snack. In college, I spent a week kayaking in Mexico. Unable to find bagels to take with us to munch on for snacks, we had to use tortillas instead. If you’ve never had a tortilla with peanut butter and nutella, you’ve never lived.
3. Running in the snow. There’s just something peaceful about going for a run in the first snowfall of the winter. I do not recommend, however, trying to go for a run in a blizzard.
4. Useless Trivia. I’m love picking up new random and usually bizarre facts that I can throw casually into conversation. It also comes in handy for smoking people at Trivial Pursuit.
5. Sculpted Shoulders. I can’t resist a man with well-formed traps. It’s my kryptonite.
Make sure to check out what other weird things bloggers like by checking out the responses to the Fitness Cheerleader’s list.