In a nutshell – I bombed big time this month. I did good on one and okay-ish on another, but the other 3 I failed at miserably. On the plus side, I can’t do any worse on my December goals, right? Here’s a breakdown of how I did…
1. Be diligent about tracking my food and get back into the clean eating routine – I think I did this all of 4 or 5 days this month. Thanksgiving got the best of me. You’d understand if you’d ever had my mom’s pie. I really do need to get on track though. Or I’ll be asking Santa for bigger jeans
2. Training for my upcoming ultramarathon – I actually did okay-ish here. While I would have loved to have gotten a few more miles under my belt, I did get a couple of decent early morning trail runs in and doubled up with a 2nd decent run. I’ve still got a few weeks left to log quality some miles as long as the weather holds up. I’m feeling pretty confident that I’ll at least be able to finish. There will be homemade turtles at the aid stations to motivate my butt to keep going.
3. Sell, Sell, SELL!!!!! – This is the one I can actually say I did good on!! I picked up a few new clients at the Y and hit my sales goal for the 2nd month in a row. I’m starting to pick up clients at the other gym. Things are looking good, if not insanely crazy on the job front. Now to figure out a way to add a few more hours in the day so I can get it all done!!
4. Find a man – Yeah, I failed big time on this one. And I don’t have an active online dating account anymore to help me out in that department. But I had this amazing idea that would not only help me find a partner in crime, but all the lonely runners out there. More details on that to be posted soon.
5. Actually stay on top of a blogging challenge – Epic fail #3 for the month. I’m going to make it my New Year’s Resolution…. in 2016….